Exciting opportunity to invest up to £1.5m into Reality Gaming Group, a games studio that has developed a geo-location Augmented Reality platform and peer-to-peer marketplace for rare digital items and in-game collectibles. EIS eligible.
- The next generation AR mobile gaming + in-game assets trading platform
- Team with exits has strong experience in games, apps, data and blockchain
- Developers with 20 years+ experience at Disney, Activision, Xbox, Vive
- Reality Clash is the first game to use the AR and items trading platform
- Named by Blockchain Gamer as the most anticipated Blockchain Game of 2019
Reality Gaming Group (RGG) has created a completely new kind of gaming experience. RGG have built the next generation of gaming technology and are the only games studio that has developed an AR geo-location based gaming platform, with an in-game digital asset trading marketplace powered by Blockchain.
The first game to launch that uses both the mobile AR platform and digital trading platform is Reality Clash (think Pokemon Go meets Call Of Duty). Within the first few months the game has had over 40,000 downloads.
But what makes this game unique is you can buy in-game limited edition weapons and sell them to friends or trade them in their marketplace and maybe even make money.
Full deck available just click on I´m interested and we will be in touch
AR mobile games
● Augmented Reality is forecast to hit $120 billion by 2020 (Digi Capital) – Games are the biggest driver in AR
AR – Geo Location Games
● PokemonGo has made $2 billion since launch
● The Walking Dead: Our World made $1.7m in revenue in 55 days
● Harry Potter Wizards Unite made $1m in its first 4 days
The in-game collectibles market
● Virtial in-game items and DLC accounted for $80 billion in games revenue in 2017
● Digital Crypto Collectibles will be worth $200 billion (Forbes)
● Digital Collectible cards generate $1.5 Billion today
● The management team has strong experience in games, apps, data and the blockchain and have successfully built and sold companies in the past
● The developers have worked for over 20 years for companies such as Disney, Activision, Xbox, Vive and Oculus
● £1.5m already invested in developing the geo-location AR and asset trading platforms, in addition to the Reality Clash mobile game and its weapons trading marketplace.
● First to market with an AR mobile game combined with a digital asset trading platform
● Successfully launched their first game Reality Clash on Apple and Google app stores
● 40,000+ downloads in the first few months after UK soft launch
● 6,500 weapons sold in their online armory store
● 1.4 million Reality Clash Coins spent in the armory store
Following the successful initial MVP (minimal viable product) launch of Reality Clash the company is now raising capital to develop new game features for Reality Clash plus new digital assets such as weapons, skins, accessories and clothing for the trading platform.
(Full roadmap can be requested separately)
● The capital will also be used to increase user acquisition and marketing budgets.
RGG will license their platforms to other games companies that want to move into AR gaming and in-game asset trading.
Within 5 years RGG want to be the world's leading AR and digital trading platform provider like ‘Unity’ is for games. We want to develop new ground-breaking gaming experiences for players, develop more games and license this technology to other games studios.
● Experience in growing and scaling companies
● Successfully build and sold companies in the past
● Launched & developed successful mobile, console, and PC games
● Managed high level games development teams
● Managed and built developer teams in London, Copenhagen, Philippines, & Ukraine
CEO of Reality Gaming Group Ltd and the person behind the original concept of the game Reality Clash - the world’s first augmented reality combat game implementing blockchain technology.
In his free time I enjoy gaming mainly on the Nintendo, snowboarding, and creating art.
Please note: The content of this promotion has not been approved by an authorised person within the meaning of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Reliance on this promotion for the purpose of engaging in any investment activity may expose an individual to a significant risk of losing all of the property or other assets invested. Investors should carry out their own due diligence and take professional advice where necessary.