ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a chance to join a cutting-edge trailblazing company, working with fast-paced emerging technologies and to be part of the NFT digital ownership revolution.
Reality Gaming Group is an award-winning developer and publisher of blockchain-based games, NFT digital collectibles and bespoke marketplaces for global brands.
We’re looking for a new Community Manager to join our small but super passionate London team, working in an exciting start-up environment across multiple projects and industries, connecting the world of traditional video games to the emerging world of blockchain.
The ideal candidate will be used to working in fast-paced environment and have experience across a wide range of community functions. As a member of a small team, they will be able take their own initiative and be willing to work across all levels, from creating community growth strategies, maintaining multiple social platforms and communicating community feedback effectively to the Head of Community.
We’re looking someone with experience in the either the blockchain industry or the games industry, ideally with a passion and interest in both!
- Help to grow and maintain the communities around projects such as our flagship card game, Doctor Who: Worlds Apart, our other games such as Reality Clash and generally support any future projects.
- Engage with Community moderators and members to ensure they have the support and clarity that they require from the company.
- Working with the Head of Community, help to develop strategies on growing communities with virtual events, livestreams, competitions and other engaging content.
- Work across the web, community, and development teams to ensure that community strategies are understood and deliverable across the company.
- Provide additional support to the marketing team when required.
- Help with planning and production of social/community assets, including creating basic assets using Photoshop and briefing internal design teams for more complicated requests.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a community management role in either the games, NFT or blockchain industries.
- Demonstrative experience of managing an online community on social platforms including Discord and Twitter.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Direct experience managing social media accounts.
- Flexible attitude and ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and manage a fluid workload in a sensible manner.
- A self-starter who is creative, energetic and willing to learn, with a genuine passion for games, tech, NFTs and blockchain
- Experience trading NFTs or participating in NFT communities.
- Knowledge of and genuine interest in any of our products and sub-industries… especially Doctor Who!
- Experience working in a busy start-up environment and taking on many different roles or projects at once.
- Direct experience working on blockchain or NFT gaming projects.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, video editing and Adobe After Effects.
The health and safety of our employees is extremely important to us, we are currently operating in a remote working model, however, our London office remains open for flexible use, and we are considering a central UK studio premises in the near future. We understand each person’s circumstances are unique and we will work with you to consider the best way for you to join RGG.
To apply for this position please send your CV with the position applied and current and expected salary to email@example.com or click below. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.