ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a chance to join a cutting-edge trailblazing company, working with fast-paced emerging technologies and to be part of the NFT digital ownership revolution.
Reality Gaming Group (RGG) is a developer and publisher of new gaming experiences and collectibles that utilise NFT and blockchain technologies at their core. Titles include Reality Clash and Doctor Who: World’s Apart.
RGG has grown considerably in the last year and recently received investment to increase the team by a minimum of 30 new employees. The RGG team are looking for a passionate Recruitment Manager to join us and help build the team to enable RGG to deliver ground-breaking NFT projects to brands and large IP owners around the world.
The ideal candidate knows the in’s and out’s of recruiting and building great teams, understands the challenges of tech and product hiring, and thrives in a fast-paced organization with multiple constituencies ranging from engineering to product and creative.
This is an exciting time to join RGG who have been paving the way for NFT utilising games since 2017.
- Collaborating with hiring managers to create job ads for current openings
- Advertising job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular assignment
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites) Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Report to hiring managers and Operations Manager on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Be a brand ambassador – create a best-in-class candidate experience for everyone we talk to and help us develop a strong RGG employer brand.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience in a Recruitment role
- A strong and proven track record in sales, networking and/or client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- HR experience
- Social media savvy
- You thrive under pressure from multiple angles, laugh a lot, and enjoy working with passionate people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy a wide spectrum of games covering many genres
- Be interested in blockchain technologies such as NFTs
The health and safety of our employees is extremely important to us, we are currently operating in a remote working model, however, our London office remains open for flexible use, and we are considering a central UK studio premises in the near future. We understand each person’s circumstances are unique and we will work with you to consider the best way for you to join RGG.
To apply for this position please send your CV with the position applied and current and expected salary to email@example.com or click below. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.