LEAD QA TECHNICIAN
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is your chance to join a cutting-edge trailblazing studio, working with fast-paced emerging technologies. Be a part of the digital ownership revolution!
Reality Gaming Group (RGG) is a developer and publisher of new gaming experiences and collectibles that utilise NFT and blockchain technologies at their core.
We are looking for a self-driven, motivated and experienced QA Lead. Your role will be to manage and scale our current QA team, alongside implementing best in class processes to ensure efficient use of the team’s time. Your responsibility will be to ensure high quality testing over multiple projects and platforms including PC, Mobile and Web. The work of the QA team will be embedded into the development process to help the studio achieve their goals to the highest quality standards.
- Analyse and improve current testing processes to ensure efficient and accurate qualitative and functional testing across the Studio’s projects
- Provide regular reporting for QA effectiveness and suggestions to improve it.
- Ensure that multi department communication and collaboration with QA is smooth and transparent
- Work with external contractors and outsource partners to ensure any potential QA support is at quality and on budget
- In cooperation with production, manage bug backlogs and ensure bugs stay up to date with the development
- Manage the QA Team capacity and manage testing requests for multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify ways to achieve desired QA coverage by balancing resources accordingly
- Identify required resources and help with additional hirings of further QA staff
- Manage direct reports and develop fitting career plans for them, motivate, monitor and mentor them to foster growth and employee retention
- Be the central point of contact for all QA related questions
- Plan QA deliverables and ensure coverage for all testing requests from all areas of development
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in Software testing.
- Proven experience of multi-team QA coordination.
- Experience of producing accurate Test Reports.
- Strong Leadership qualities.
- Worked on at least 2 different projects including handling user facing releases.
- Worked on at last 1 project in a senior or leads role
- Experience in line management and staff development
- Experience in automated testing
- Free-to-play or play-to-earn game experience
- Be interested in blockchain technologies such as NFTs
- Strong experience of JIRA or a popular equivalent solution for project management
- Experience of testing and releasing games built with the Unity Engine
- Experience testing on; iOS, Android, desktop applications and web-based games
- Experience in Agile game development
The health and safety of our employees is extremely important to us, we are currently operating in a remote working model, however, our London office remains open for flexible use, and we are considering a central UK studio premises in the near future. We understand each person’s circumstances are unique and we will work with you to consider the best way for you to join RGG.
To apply for this position please send your CV with the position applied and current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or click below. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.