ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a chance to join a cutting-edge trailblazing company, working with fast-paced emerging technologies and to be part of the NFT digital ownership revolution.
Reality Gaming Group is an award-winning developer and publisher of blockchain-based games, NFT digital collectibles and bespoke marketplaces for global brands.
We’re looking for a new marketing manager to join our small but super passionate London team, working in an exciting start-up environment across multiple projects and industries, connecting the world of traditional video games to the emerging world of blockchain.
The ideal candidate will be used to working in fast-paced environment and have experience across a wide range of marketing functions. As a member of a small team, they will be able take their own initiative and be willing to work across all levels, from copywriting and social media support all the way up to helping form global marketing strategies.
We’re looking someone with experience in the either the blockchain industry or the games industry, ideally with passion and interest in both!
- Help to write execute a diverse range of marketing projects across the business – this will include diverse projects such as our flagship card game, Doctor Who: Worlds Apart, our blockchain SaaS platform and our NFT art drops.
- Directly manage, grow, and build and execute the social media and newsletter activity for both the company (B2B) and our brands (B2C), writing engaging content, networking, and helping to define the “voice” of each brand.
- Working with the Head of Marketing, help to develop strategies and tactics at the highest level and then work to execute those plans with confidence and consistency.
- Work across the web, community, and development teams to ensure that marketing strategies are understood and deliverable across the company.
- Provide additional support to both the sales and community teams as and when required.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Help with planning and production of marketing assets, including creating basic assets using Photoshop and briefing design teams both internal and external on more complicated requests.
- Help to plan strategy and budgets for consumer and trade expos throughout the year, including attendance and network at these events.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a marketing role in either the games or blockchain industries.
- Demonstrative experience of managing marketing campaigns – the more hands-on, the better.
- Excellent English language skills with demonstrative examples of writing marketing copy, press releases, working with advertising agencies and other PR activities.
- Experience managing budgets, timelines, and relationships across digital agencies.
- Direct experience managing social media and email marketing accounts – able to take a brand social offering across all levels, handling strategy planning and execution.
- Flexible attitude and ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and manage a fluid workload in a sensible manner.
- A self-starter who confident, creative energetic and willing to try no ideas. A genuine passion for games, tech and the blockchain.
- A good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, WordPress and/or similar software.
- Knowledge of and genuine interest in any of our products, brands, and sub-industries… especially Doctor Who!
- Experience working in a busy start-up environment and taking on many different roles at once.
- Direct experience working on blockchain or NFT gaming projects.
- Experience in video editing and Adobe After Effects.
- Experience attending both consumer and trade shows in the crypto and games space.
The health and safety of our employees is extremely important to us, we are currently operating in a remote working model, however, our London office remains open for flexible use, and we are considering a central UK studio premises in the near future. We understand each person’s circumstances are unique and we will work with you to consider the best way for you to join RGG.
To apply for this position please send your CV with the position applied and current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or click below. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.